Aff Playbook Forum & Tools
My goal to is help you become a successful affiliate
My name is David Ford - I'm the owner and founder of Aff Playbook. I got my start in affiliate marketing over 10 years ago when I was working an IT support job. It was a good job, but I was bored and had no opportunity to increase my income. I started looking for ways to make extra money and soon after found myself doing affiliate marketing. Within a year I was making 3x my 'real' job's salary. I quit my job, and never looked back.
Over the years, I've been successful across many traffic sources and niches. I've consulted for companies, created my own products, and coached thousands of affiliates. In 2009 I started Aff Playbook as a way to offer coaching and interact with other affilaites. If you're interested, you can read more about me here.
My goal with the forum is to help you build a successful affiliate business. Over the years I've seen so many affiliates who make a ton of money, but end up broke because they didn't think long term. My approach involves building your business so you don't have to sit and babysit campaigns all day, or have all your income wiped out overnight. Don't worry, I still teach how to build high income campaigns, but as part of your well diversified affiliate business. This is really what separates Aff Playbook from other resources.
I really love running the forum, and I think it shows. I'm in there every single day answering questions and interacting with members. Aff Playbook has a great reputation in the industry, which directly benefits members. There are numerous affiliate networks who post in the forum and help members out. Affiliate networks often tell me how they love getting Aff Playbook members as affiliates because they have the knowledge to be successful.
Designed to help you succeed!
Aff Playbook has more success stories than anyone
Inside the forum, you'll find:
- Step by step lessons, case studies, and tips on popular traffic sources like PPV, PPC, Facebook, Plenty Of Fish, Mobile and more.
- SEO strategies, link building, niche sites, authority sites, datafeed sites, and plenty of other long term strategies.
- Lessons and guides focused on product and offer creation. Learn how to get started creating your own products or offers.
- Lessons on building landing pages, implementing code, & tracking. We also have free landing page templates and code samples ready to use.
- Business and productivity advice. Learn how to run your business for maximum profit and scalability.
- Successful affiliates, network owners, and traffic sources all happy to share their advice and help you grow your business.
- Tons of recent success stories, frequent contests, live webinars, and more.
The forum is a very active community that people love to be a part of. Read about others success, laugh at the goofiness in the off topic section, make friends and network with successful people in the industry.
Aff Robot Tools
Aff Playbook Members Get Free Access to Aff Robot Tools!
Aff Robot tools were built exclusively for Aff Playbook forum members.
These tools were designed by affiliate marketers. This is an important point because so many tools are built by people who have no idea what affiliate marketers need. We designed these tools for ourselves too - we use them every day.
At least 1 new tool is added every month. Members get a say in what tools are developed, so this is a great opportunity to suggest a new tool you've always wanted.
Our current tools include:
- PPV Scrapers - Our exclusive URL scrapers are used to quickly collect profitable targets for PPV campaigns. They pull both organic and paid ads do you get the most comprehensive target list possible.
- Landing Page Builder - This tool is designed to allow you to easily create and customize landing pages with no coding required! There are multiple templates to choose from and all templates are 100% responsive, which means you can use them for any traffic source - even mobile!
- PPV Spy Tools - These tools lets you spy on the PPV ads being shown for a given target or offer. They are powered by the popular spy tool BoxofAds.
- Target Expander - This tool is used to create variations of domain targets for your PPV & PPC campaigns. Use it to expand your profitable keywords quickly and efficiently.
- Keyword List Wizard - This tool is designed to allow you to easily manipulate keyword lists. You can do mashups by prepending and appending other lists. You can sort lists alphabetically, by length, or reverse and shuffle them. You can format lists by removing duplicates, adjusting lower case and upper case, and adding line numbers.
- Headline Bot - The Headline Bot is a powerful copywriting tool that helps you write headlines and calls to action. This is a great tool to use when split testing headlines, or for thinking up new high converting phrases.
- Landing Page Clone Bot - This tool is designed to allow you to easily clone any landing page. The tool will automatically download all linked script, images, and other assets and then localize them all. The result is a LP that can be uploaded anywhere and it will work perfectly!
- Pop-Up Previewer - This tool allows you to see exactly how your landing pages will look to the users who see them. The previews you see are based on pixel-accurate pop-ups that have been seen in the wild -- right down to the ad network logos the users might see. So rest assured, these previews are the most accurate available anywhere!
- PPV Leak Checker - The PPV Leak Checker tool allows you to view your landing pages through the eyes of adware and check for leaks. This is a very important tool for any PPV marketer.
Questions & Answers
What Makes Aff Playbook different than other forums?
Aff Playbook offers a level of personal attention, coaching, and tools that goes way beyond any other program out there. You won't find any questions that go unanswered, or be left wondering what to do next. Another thing that makes Aff Playbook truly unique is that I teach you how to build a stable, long term affiliate business with real world examples.
Other forums teach you how to build campaigns, but don't tell you what to do when that campaign stops working. Chasing down campaign after campaign, or traffic source after traffic source and spending all day watching your campaigns gets tiring. That's why most affiliates don't last more than 6 months in this business. We teach you campaigns and strategies that actually last and free up your time to build other areas of your business. That's not something you can find on any other forum and a big reason why we have a large number of members who have been with us for years.
Do I need any prior experience?
A basic understanding of how affiliate marketing works is helpful. However, we do have tons of resources for the motivated beginner who wants to get started.
How much money can I make?
It depends on what you want to focus on. To do PPV, PPC or any other form of paid traffic advertising you need some money to spend on traffic. Joining our coaching program will save you a ton of money that you would otherwise spend testing and learning on your own. We also teach methods you can use without spending any money. Please be aware that with paid traffic such as PPV, you might spend a lot of money before finding your first profitable campaign. We have some great lessons on making money without buying traffic too.
How much do the coaching and tools cost?
The month to month cost is $67 per month.
You can also pay for longer subscriptions:
6 Months - $330
12 Months - $565
I don't use any lame sales tactics. There aren't 'X' number of spots left until the price goes up, and you don't have to get on any waiting list.
There are no months to unlock, you get access to all areas of the forum & tools the instant you join. You can cancel anytime but we offer no refunds. If the price seems too expensive to you, this is probably not the right forum for you. Just remember, one successful campaign can pay for your month's membership in less than a day.
Do you have an affiliate program?
Yes, we have an affiliate program that pays 50% lifetime recurring commissions. Please contact us for more details.
Joining this forum was the single best thing I've done for my affiliate business.